JOIN OUR TEAM
Don’t just get a job, establish a career with the dynamic and diverse team of Plumbers at James Wall Plumbing.
Do you have a Commitment to Service Excellence, are you consistent, caring and dependable with a passion for helping others? Are you a consummate professional with a commitment to safe, quality work? Are you willing to work hard, to your customers’ schedules, while constantly pushing yourself to be the best? If so, then James Wall has the job for you.
- Performs maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs for residential customers in the Winnipeg area
- Strict adherence to all applicable codes, standards, regulations and procedures
- Valid class 5 license, with clean driving record
- Participate in training on a continuing basis
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a positive, can-do attitude
- Must possess a valid Certificate of Qualification (Manitoba License) Plumber
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Clean criminal record
- Knowledge of all applicable codes, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Available for overtime, weekend and evenings as required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
James Wall Offers
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP contributions
- Opportunity for growth
- Uniforms provided
To apply, please contact Laura McPherson firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. James Wall is an equal opportunity employer.
© 2017 Right Time Heating & Air Conditioning Canada All rights reserved.